Sunday, May 1, 2011

The stand

I'll stand with arms high and heart abandoned
In awe of the one who gave it all
I'll stand my soul Lord to you surrendered
All I am is Yours

Today I found myself on my knees in a little corner broken and helpless. Love poured all around me, undulating in it's intensity and glory, reverberating through my soul. Still I felt empty, hard, like a shell tossed on the waves, always sinking only to be stirred up again by the violent tempest that surrounds me.
How I long to me able to feel again. How I long for freedom, no longer a prisoner inside my own flesh. Feel to express the torment inside of me. Free to cry when I need to. Instead my insides burn and tremble with withheld emotion but I can't express it in any way except physical pain.
The vortex pulls at me but today I can withstand it. Today I can rise above the waves on hands of Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment