Saturday, March 10, 2012

Menswear-Fall 2012-13: The Winner Takes it All

The winners of Menswear -Fall 2012-13. I want everything in this post. Absolutely adore. The clothing in this post actually took my breath away. Admittedly there is a lot of Balmain in here, cause it's amazing. I do not feel sorry one bit. I'll stop salivating now. So sit back and enjoy the jewels of menswear.


 Balmain 
I just adore this. All of it!




 Balmain
Ditto for this one. WANT.


 Balmain
Just love the vest! The cut is so amazing! 
Plus the belt is pretty cool too. 


 Balmain
Those pants rock. The end. 


Balmain 
 The military/formal jacket and pleather pants. What's not to love? 


 Balmain 



 Balmain


 Balmain
I want those red pants. Such a gorgeous colour! 


 Balmain
Last one I promise! Just love the whole Napoleon Bonaparte vibe. 


Burberry Prorsum
Love the name, love the sweater - suit combo. And the hat. 


Dolce & Gabbana
A real man's cape. Just love. 


Dries Van Noten  
I'm an artist. I want that jumpsuit. I would probably never take it off. 
The sweater's cool too. 


 Dries Van Noten
Want the pants. Love the pants. 
Not too sure about the shirt but I would take it too. 


Dries Van Noten 
The coat is fabulous. The rest? Meh. I just want the coat. 


 Gucci
Love, love, love the coat. 


Hermès
While I don't smoke I would totes wear that graphic on just about any shirt. 


Jil Sander 
Wanna steal my heart? Just wear a dramatic leather suit with a MIB vibe. I'm yours. 


 Jil Sander
Sigh. Love. Does the model come with? 


 John Galliano 
I don't really like the plaid pants but the coat is to die for. 


 John Galliano 
Those pants are on my wish list. The jacket is kinda charming too. 


 John Galliano
I want the vest. Not too crazy about the cut of the pants but I'd wear them. 


 John Galliano
This would basically fit right in with what I wear now. Done. 


Tommy Hilfiger 
Love the pants. Love the shoes. Love the jacket. 
Just love. 


No comments:

Post a Comment